Our ability to work collaboratively with technical specialists enables us to deliver industrial projects with high performing and safe facilities.
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Sitzler for their role as the Main Contractor on Stage 1 of the Ben Hammond Complex Redevelopment. The professionalism and commitment to the project by the management and staff of Sitzler greatly assisted in being able to achieve a high quality outcome on what was a difficult and complex project... I consider the project to be an outstanding success, which is a sentiment echoed by the Directors, Management and staff at Power and Water.
In this sector we have completed projects for CSR Sugar Mills, Minproc, Western Mining, Oilnet, ConocoPhillips, RAAF and Power and Water Corporation.
Our understanding of environmental aspects of construction is evidenced by the Ben Hammond Recladding project which involved the removal of galbestos roof and wall cladding.
We have consistently proven we have the capability to deliver projects of any size in the industrial sector.
Our key projects include:
- SA Water Workshops Upgrade, Happy Valley, SA
- DLNG Fin Fan Walkways, Darwin, NT
- BOC Helium Liquifier Plant, Darwin, NT
- Conoco Phillips Dangerous Goods Facility, Darwin, NT
- Bureau of Meteorology, Gove, NT
- Frances Bay Substation, Darwin, NT
- Ben Hammond Recladding, Darwin, NT
- Woodside Supply Base, Darwin, NT
- CSR Sugar Mill, Kununurra, WA
- Humpty Doo Transmitter Station, Darwin, NT
- RAAF Maintenance Hangar, Darwin, NT
- Woodcutters Mine Concrete Works, Darwin, NT;
- 19M Litre Reservoir, Darwin, NT
View full Industrial Project Profiles